The current Terms OF SERVICE govern the relations between MP STUDIO Ltd., UIC 175365327, referred to as "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”, on one part, and the Users of internet pages and services, placed on the site (referred to as Users), on the other side.
Please, read entirely the published Terms of service before using the information and commercial services, provided by the Site (referred to as Services).
The current document contains information about the activity of “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” and the Terms of service, provided by “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”, which govern the relations between us and each of our Users.
Confirmation of the Terms of service is an obligatory condition for concluding a contract between the User and MP VIRTUAL EVENTS
With accepting the Terms of service the User is agreeing for his personal data to be processed on the grounds of the concluded contract between him and MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” Such personal data is names, address, email and phone number.
For the purpose of these Terms of service, the following Terms are to be understood as follows:
Site - MP-STUDIO.EVENTS and all of its subpages
User - is any natural person who acquires services that are not intended to engage in commercial or professional activity and any natural person who, as a party to a contract, acts outside the scope of his trade or profession.
Terms of service - the current Terms of service which include Terms of service, cookies policy, registration and delivery rules, voluntary dispute resolution, contract return form, guarantee form and any other legally relevant information that is on the Site.
Personal data - any information about an individual which reveals his or her physical, psychological, mental, family, economic, cultural or social identity.
Services - every material or intellectual activity, which is independently provided and is aimed at another person and does not involve transfer of goods.
Service Contract - a contract, which is NOT Sales contact and under which the Service provider has the obligation to deliver a Service to the User and the User has the obligation to pay the price for the Service.
Alternative User Dispute Resolution - an out-of-court settlement procedure for User disputes that meets the requirements of the User protection act and is executed by an alternative User dispute resolution body.
- On the Site the Users have the option to conclude contracts of sale and delivery of the suggested from “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” services.
- The Users use the interface of the “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”’s website to conclude contracts concerning the services offered by “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”.
- The Users can choose one or more Services and add them to the purchase list.
- It is necessary for the User to choose a method and time of payment of the price and then to confirm the order through the site’s interface.
- When making an order, the User receives a confirmation by e-mail, that his order has been approved.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” can refuse conclusion of contract with an abusive User
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” can treat a User as abusive in case:
- there is a non-compliance with the Terms of service
- there was established an abusive, arrogant or rude attitude towards the representatives of the “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”;
- there were established systematic User abuses towards “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”
- The prices of the services are these, listed on the website of “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” at the moment of placement of an order, except from the cases of an obvious mistake.
- The prices include VAT in the cases when the charging of VAT is applicable.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” has the right to alter at any moment and without notice the prices of the offered services on the site, taking into account that such changes will not affect already placed orders.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” can give discounts for the services, provided by the site under the applicable legislation and the rules defined by “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”. The rules, applicable to such discounts, are available at the place, where the discount is showed. Discounts may be made in different variations (for example promotions, loyalty discounts, provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or a client research).
- Different types of discounts can’t be combined in case of ordering and buying the same service.
- When the User uses his right to get a refund for the sum paid for any reason, the price to be refunded shall be reduced by the amount of the discount received and only the amount actually paid shall be refunded.
- The User can pay the price of the ordered services by choosing one of the listed methods on the website. On the site payment can be made by: credit or debit card, bank transfer of ePay.
- If the User picks a method of payment, including a Third Party - provider of payment services, the User may be obliged by the regulations and conditions and/or taxes of such a Third Party.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” is not liable if a certain method of payment, including a Third Party - provider of payment services, is not available or in other aspect is not working due to reasons, for which “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”can't be held accountable for.
WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT AND REPLACEMENT
- The User can withdraw from the contract without pointing out a reason, without being liable for any damages or penalty, in a 14-day period, as of the date of receipt of the service by the User or by a Third Party.
- In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must clearly notify "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" of his decision to withdraw from the contract by identifying the service he wishes to return, by providing all the details about the order made, including but not limited to: content and value of the order, details of the person who made the order, details of the person who received the delivery and date of the delivery.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" provides the User with the option to fill in and electronically send through the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In these cases, "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" immediately sends the User a confirmation of receipt of the withdraw on a durable medium.
- Where, in connection with the performance of the contract, costs have been imposed on "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” and the User withdraws from the contract, "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" has the right to withhold the appropriate amount of the costs or to claim their payment.
- The User does not have the right to withdraw from the contract, when the Service is a digital content, which does not have material form, or the provided services are entertainment services and there is a specific date and time;
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” reimburses the sum paid to the User.
- The User shall be entitled to complain in respect of any non-conformity of the services with the negotiated/ordered.
- Any lack of conformity of the the received Services with the contract could be made within 14 days from the delivery of the Service or the uncovering of the deficiency.
- A complaint shall be addressed either by word of mouth on the phone pointed out by ”MP VIRTUAL EVENTS”’ or in writing to the e-mail or to the entity’s address.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” gives access to a form of complaint on its site.
- When a claim is made, the User indicates the subject matter of the claim, the preferred way of satisfying the claim, or the amount of the sum claimed, and the address, telephone and email for contact.
- Upon submission of a complaint, the User shall mandatorily attach the documents supporting the complaint, namely:
- a receipt or an invoice;
- written statements, memoranda or other documents establishing the lack of conformity of the services with what has been agreed upon;
- other documents establishing the grounds and amount of the claim.
- The period shall be interrupted during the time needed to reach a settlement of the dispute between the seller and the User.
- Addressing a complaint to the Trader shall not limit the bringing of an action.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” keeps a register of the complaints submitted. The document consisting the submission number of the complaint from the register and the type of service is sent to the email, provided by the User.
- When “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” satisfies the complaint, it issues a document in 2 copies and provides one of them to the User.
- Bringing the Service in accordance with the contract is free of charge for the User.
USER PROFILE AND REGISTRATION
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS " identifies Users of the site by storing log files on the Site's server.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" has the right to collect and use information about Users on the grounds and for the purpose of performing the contract concluded in Terms of service with the User. The information by which the person can be identified may include names, address, email and phone number.
- The information also includes any other information that the User enters, uses or provides upon use of the Services provided by “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS".
- Only people over the age of 16 may register on the site. By the sign up the person marks a checkbox indicating that he / she is over 16 years old.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" takes due care and is responsible for protecting the User's information that has become known to him regarding the registration, except in cases of force majeure, accidental occurrence or malicious actions of third parties.
- In the registration form completed by the User upon registration, “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of the refusal to provide them.
- The User can sign up by filling in the online registration form, available on the “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS"‘s website, to agree to the Terms of service.
- By pressing the virtual button with the text "Registration" or other analogous text having the force of a written confirmation of the Terms of service, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, stating that he is familiar with the General Terms, accepts and undertakes to observe them. “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" may store in the log file on its server the IP address of the User as well as any other information necessary to identify and reproduce its electronic statement for the acceptance of the Terms of service in the event of the occurrence of legal dispute. The text of the Terms of service is available on the Internet at “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS"‘s site in a way that allows it to be stored and reproduced.
- When completing the application for registration, the User is required to provide full and accurate data about the identity (for individuals), the legal status (for legal persons) and the other required by the electronic form of “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" data as and update them within 7 (seven) days of their change. The User declares that he agrees to provide the required personal data, ensuring that the data he provides during the registration process is true, complete and accurate, and will update them in a timely manner if changed by the latter. In the event of false data being provided, “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” has the right to terminate or suspend without notice the provision of services as well as the maintenance of the User's registration.
- Users can sign up via their Facebook or Google account.
- Upon registration, the User receives a unique User name, which may also be the User's e-mail, and a password for accessing the services available through the“MP VIRTUAL EVENTS"’s website.
- The User can manage their profile on the site. Through his account, the User can: see the history of orders made and manage his/ her data privacy settings
- The Username which the User registers with does not give him any rights other than those expressly stated in these Terms of service.
- The registrant, in his / her capacity as a representative of a legal person, is obliged to enter his / her full name and address, respectively. the name of the legal entity he represents.
- The User is required to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password and not to disclose his / her password to third parties and to immediately notify “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" in case of unauthorized access, as well as in probability and suspicion of such. He / she bears the responsibility and risk of protecting his / her password, as well as all actions performed by him / her or by a third person using his / her password.
- The rights of intellectual property over materials and resources, placed on the website of “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” (including the existing database), that are an object of protection under the Law on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights, are property of “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” or the indicated person, who transferred the right of use to “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” and can not be used in violation of the current legislation.
- When copying or reproducing information beyond the legal limits or by any other violation of intellectual property rights on the resources of "MP VIRTUAL EVENTS", “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS” has the right to make claim for all damages including direct and indirect damages.
- Except as expressly agreed upon, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute or otherwise disclose the information resources posted on the “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" website.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" is obliged to exercise due care to enable the User to have normal access to the services provided.
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" reserves the right to stop access to the services provided. “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" has the right, but not an obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials posted on their site.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" has the right at its sole discretion without giving notice to terminate the contract if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of the present Terms of service, the applicable legislation and the generally accepted moral norms.
- Except as provided in these Terms of service, the agreement between the parties shall terminate upon termination of the activity of "“MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" or termination of maintenance of its website.
- Except from the case outlined above, either party may terminate this Agreement by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of failure to perform the obligations under the contract.
- The written form of the contract is considered fulfilled by sending an e-mail message, pressing an electronic button on a content page to be filled in or selected by the User or check box on the website, etc., insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
- The parties declare that if any of the provisions of these Terms of service prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or any of its parts. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law or established practice.
AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- “MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" is obliged to notify Users for any amendment to these Terms of service within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the email address specified by the User.
- When the User disagrees with the Terms of service, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without being liable for damages or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify“MP VIRTUAL EVENTS" within one month of receiving the notice under the preceding paragraph.
- In case the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with these Terms Terms of service, the User shall be considered to have accepted the Amendment without objection.
The provisions of the law of Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to any cases unregulated under these Terms of service.
Download withdrawal form here
Download complaint form here